Sugar Creek Casino's
Rewards Club Program FAQ
Get the Sweetest Rewards around! As a valued Sugar Creek Casino patron, you’ll immediately begin earning rewards, like Free Play, Food Comps and other member’s exclusive promotions and offers! Rewards yourself even more based on your play and level. Sign up for your FREE Rewards Club card now at the Rewards Club!What is the Rewards Club Program?
How do I join Rewards Club?
- Rewards Club is our loyalty rewards program to reward frequent players with comps and other benefits.
How Do I Use My Rewards Card?
- Visit the Rewards Club and sign up for free.
How Do I Redeem My Points for Free Play?
- Simply insert your Rewards Club card into the card reader at your slot machine and make sure it reads “accepted”
How Do I Earn Complimentary And Reward Credits?
- Simply visit by the Rewards counter and present your Rewards Club card along with your valid ID (a minimum balance of 5,000 points is required to redeem and there is a limit of redemption based on tier level per day).
How Do I Redeem My Complimentary And Check My Points?
- Complementary maybe earned based on your Rewards Club card tier and total credits played. Reward credits determine your tier level based on your play and are earned at the same rate for all tier levels.
What Is Same Day Slot Play?
- To check how much you've earned simply insert your Rewards card into any slot machine. The card reader will display your reward credits and points. When you are ready to treat yourself to a complimentary, simply stop by the Rewards counter and present your Rewards card along with your valid ID (a minimum comp balance of 2,000 points is required to redeem and there is a limit of redemption based on tier level per day).
What’s the difference between tier credits and points?
- Available to all tier levels, Same Day Slot Play allows you to exchange your points for Free Play (Slot Play).
How Do I Get To The Next Tier Level?
- Both accrue while you’re playing, tier credits are only used to segment players into tiers while points are redeemable.
Rewards Tier Structure
- The card level you reach within 30 days will be the minimum card level that you will enjoy throughout the next 90 days. Rewards tier status is reviewed 1st of each month. Membership level is based on the total amount of coin in played during the prior 30 days. (See Players Club for details).
- The more you play, the more you earn. The higher your tier gets, the more services and rewards you receive.
Approximately $1 Played = $1 Tier Credit (Based on Dollar Played Not Lost!)
- Diamond • 30,000 Credits Played
- Platinum • 20,000 Credits Played
- Gold • 10,000 Credits Played
- Bronze • 5,000 Credits Played
- Classic • Entry Level