Casino Rules of Play
Sugar Creek Casino's Casino Rules of Play
1. To gamble, you must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Casino has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming area.
3. Minors under 18 years of age are not allowed to stay on the gaming floor and will be escorted by a Security Officer to and from event center or restrooms.
4. All machine tickets must be cashed no later than 30 days from the date printed on the ticket. Tickets not redeemed within 30 days of issuance become void and non-redeemable.
5. All Jackpot winners of $1,200.00 or more must provide a Governmental issues ID and a Social Security Card or 2 Governmental issued ID’s and sign a w9 statement and will be issued a W2G.
6. All promotional Winners of $600.00 or more in cash or prizes must provide a governmental-issued ID and a Social Security Card or 1 Governmental issued ID’s and sign a w9 statement and will be issued a 10099m before January 30th.
7. Casino and its employees are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. This includes but is not limited to, slot tickets and machine credits.
8. Using or cashing out another patron’s machine credits/tickets without that patron’s permission may result in a permanent ban and or arrest and prosecution.
9. Machine malfunctions voids all play and pay.
10. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate and provide a valid, government-issued photo identification to obtain a Player’s Club card.
11. Patrons must obtain a Player’s Card to participate in promotions.
12. Promotions/offers and special events may be altered, changed, or canceled at the discretion of management without prior notices.
13. Use of another person’s player’s club card is not permitted for any reason.
14. Player’s Club cards may be used to track play and accumulate comps and points by the account -member only
15. Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including and resulting in misuse.
16. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her Player’s Club Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing. Please see Player’s Club for a complete listing of rules.
17. Misuse of alcohol, use of controlled /illegal substances or unruly behavior will not be tolerated. This establishment practices alcohol cutoffs when deemed appropriate by management.
18.No outside food or beverages may be brought into the casino by patrons. No alcohol containers may leave the casino.
19. All persons consuming alcohol must wear an armband to verify they are of age to drink. disorderly or intoxicated persons will be asked to leave the property.
20. This property is under audio/video surveillance at all times.
21.No loitering or solicitation of any kind is allowed.
22. The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
23. Appropriate clothing, including shoes and shirt are required to enter the premises. clothing that is frayed, cut stained, ill-fitting and/or soiled is not allowed on the gaming floor, including sleep wear and house shoes.
24. Remove hoods and sunglasses while on gaming floor.
25. No firearms or weapons are allowed on the premises.
26. No bags, backpacks, sacks or luggage will be allowed in the casino without being searched and without prior management approval.
27. all search and seizure laws apply.
28. Photos are limited to event center and bar area for special events only.
29. All decisions by the Casino Management are final.
30. Management reserves all rights. including the right to refuse services at it’s own discretion.
31. Management reserves the right to limit play to one machine as business level warrants, or at management’s discretion.
32. Smoking when near or while using an oxygen tank is strictly prohibited for the safety of all guests and employees.
33. For the safety of all guests and employees, please, no tipping of the chairs.
34. By entering the premises of Sugar Creek Casino, an enterprise of the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes authority or regulate your activities and consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of tribal courts over all claims arising from the events and activities on the premises